Another election is quickly approaching! Are you registered to vote? Not sure what to do if you are registered to vote? The Jefferson County Board of Elections will be available with an information table on the following dates to raise awareness of the options to vote in this presidential year. It’s easy to register, if you haven’t already. It’s easy to vote as well – members from the Board of Elections will be available to answer any and all questions you have, and assist you with registering.
The information table will be available at the head of Food Court near Verizon:
- Saturday, September 26 (noon to 4pm)
- Sunday, September 27 (noon to 4pm)
- Saturday, October 3 (noon to 4pm)
- Sunday, October 4 (noon to 4pm)
- Thursday, October 8 (3pm-7pm)