Check out some of these fun events and activities as we get ready to kick off Spring Break at Salmon Run Mall!
Wednesday, April 10th from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cricket Wireless will host an Egg Coloring Activity for kids, accompanied by an adult. Stop by their kiosk and check out games, activities and of course, color an egg or two! This event is free and open to the public!
Saturday, April 13th from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Meet the Easter Bunny near Dressbarn and the Bunny Set for an Easter Egg Hunt and activities! There will be 3 separate age-specific egg hunts, and we will also have the Jefferson County SPCA, Treehouse Daycare and face painting with fun for all ages! There is no cost to attend this event!
Saturday, April 13th beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Visit Regal Cinemas for their featured My Way Matinee, shown specifically for special needs kids and families! The cost is only $6.50 per guest and this Saturday’s feature with the lights up and sound down is Missing Link. For more information on the My Way Matinee, visit the box office or call at 315-782-2843.
Saturday, April 13th from 11 a.m. to noon
- All kids, accompanied by an adult, can join in on the fun of the JC Penney Kids Zone! Each month, JC Penney offers a great activity for the kids and coupons for mom and dad! This week, it’s time to color your super hero with a Marvel Avengers Super Hero Cinch Bag! No registration necessary and all are welcome!
Sunday, April 14th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Join the Bunny as he offers Pet Photo night at the Bunny Set! All pet parents are invited to bring in your cat or dog (leashed and vaccinated please) and get a photo with the Bunny! All pet parents are asked to enter and exit via the main mall entrances near the Arcade or the small entrance closest to Bounce Mountain for Pet Photos.
Wednesday, April 17th at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Register at Auntie Anne’s to be a part of Pretzel Class! Make, bake and eat! The cost is $5/pp to participate, which includes a pretzel, drink and goodie bag. Space is limited so stop by the store to register for the 11 a.m. or the 2 p.m. session! Yumm!
All week long, be sure to check out the fun and specials at the newly expanded Bounce Mountain, solve the mystery at Escape the Mystery Room, game all day at Fun on the Run Arcade, or paint your perfect Easter master piece at Paint It Pottery – all located within the vicinity of the Easter Bunny set!