It’s time for Mid-Winter Break and let the FUN-draising begin! All week long there will be events and activities so take a minute and join us as we support our local organizations during mid-winter break!
Regal Cinemas presents the My Way Matinee featuring Sonic the Hedgehog – all special needs families, kids and adults, are invited to this special showing where the lights are turned up and the sound is turned down, for a more enjoyable movie experience for special needs families. Cost is $6.50/pp.
- Saturday, February 15th at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, February 22nd at 10:30 a.m.
The Winter Prince/Princess Pageant is coming to Salmon Run Mall! Do you have a beautiful baby? Does your child enjoy being in front of an audience? Do you want to be discovered? Sunburst Model Search and Beauty Pageant are always looking for new faces and will be at
- Sunday, February 16th at 4:30 p.m., registration begins at 4 p.m.; register online ahead of time or the day of the event
- Court Area by the Christmas Tree Shops at the head of Food Court
- Log on to www.sunburstbeauty.com for more information and an application, or applications can be picked up at Salmon Run Mall
BOYS AGE GROUPS ARE 0-23 months; 2 – 4 years old and GIRLS AGE GROUPS ARE under 1 year old; 1 year old; 2 – 3 years old; 4 – 6 years old; 7 – 10 years old; 11 – 13 years old; 14 – 17 years old; 18 – 27 years old; Age 28 and up
Fellowship Baptist Church will hold a Krispy Kreme Donut Fundraiser with all proceeds to go towards travel expenses for the church’s youth group.
- Monday, February 17th from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. (or while supplies last)
- Donuts are available that day for pickup!
- visit their booth in Center Court, by Burlington
North Country Prenatal Perinatal Council will have giveaways and information on health insurance needs and outreach and will also be selling raffle tickets for their upcoming fundraiser – stop by and register for your chance to win an ATV 4-wheeler and support a great organization!
- Monday, February 17th – Friday, February 21st from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
- visit their booth located by The Children’s Place, across from Dick’s Sporting Goods
The Development Authority of the North Country will be handing out reusable bags, as we get ready for the plastic bag ban starting March 1st! Stop by their info table and grab yours – free of charge!
- Wednesday, February 19th at 10 a.m. until supplies run out
- located by the Food Court near Harris Jewelers
Thousand Islands Habitat for Humanity is inviting the community to held build a craft stick playhouse! Bring your friends and family and add your personal creativity to the house and no experience required! Craft sticks can be purchased for $1 a piece, 6 for $5, 12 for $10 or 24 for $20 and all proceeds support the TI Habitat for Humanity programs in Jefferson and Lewis Counties.
- Wednesday, February 19th – Friday, February 21st from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
- Visit the craft stick playhouse in the Food Court, near Verizon during these times