Victoria’s Secret is now hiring. Apply at Indeed or at victoriassecret.com/careers. Please see an associate with questions! 💕
Description: BRAND OPERATIONS MANAGER
A Victoria’s Secret Brand Operations Supervisor is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the Assistant Store Manager of Brand Operations or the Brand Operations Manager.
Primary Responsibility: The Brand Operations Supervisor has the primary responsibility of driving total store results through the product life cycle.
Culture and Customer: Supports direction and drives performance for primary “Best At” categories. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
Talent: Sources for open roles and schedules interviews for assigned team. Facilitates associate onboarding and completes associate observations.
Operations: Leads execution of all store projects and compliance; including physical inventory, markdowns, re-tickets, and other non-selling related tasks. Owns organization of cash wrap zone, including, but not limited to: cash wrap standards, audits, inventory, MPOS charging stations, recovery, and line management.
All leaders are responsible for: Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Brand.
- Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers
Description: SELLING ASSOCIATE
The Selling Associate drives sales growth by flexing into multiple areas of the store including selling, cashiering, processing, replenishing, setting floorsets and/or cleaning. Serving the customer is always top priority regardless of work area. The Selling Associate will likely spend the majority of their time in two of these skill areas and will have the opportunity to learn other skills as needed. Key
When assigned to the sales floor:
- Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers
- Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds effectively
- Provides customers with the perfect bra fit by asking effective questions
- Converting returns, offers and other promotions into larger sales When assigned to the cash wrap:
- Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently at the Point of Sale
- Reinforces customer buying decisions at checkout and encourages purchase of additional items
- Recovers cash wrap selling zone and “go-backs”
- Builds customer loyalty by opening Victoria’s Secret Angel Cards (US only) and through customer email and phone capture
- When assigned to processing and replenishment:
- Processes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room and under stock to brand standards
- Replenishes merchandise to brand standards to ensure product is placed on the sales floor and available for purchase
- Assists with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets and the mark out of stock process
When assigned to floorset activity:
- Executes floorset proficiently
- Understands and adheres to brand standards
- Assists with maintenance of back room and under stock, including merchandise and non-merchandise, to brand standards to enable efficient replenishment
All associate roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and productivity
- Maintaining a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our “Best at Bras” culture
- Creating customer awareness of programs available to them, (i.e. Victoria’s Secret Angel Card (US only), phone and email capture) to build customer loyalty, when applicable
- Setting personal goals and tracking individual and team performance to the goals
- Preparing for each shift by maintaining awareness of all sales, promotions and applicable ringing procedures
- Taking initiative to recover and replenish merchandise, so it is available to sell
- Understanding and adhering to visual merchandising brand standards
- Assisting in housekeeping of sales floor and communicating maintenance issues
- Keeping an awareness of, and building personal capability in, loss prevention
- Reinforcing store strategy to reduce shrink
- Supporting all activities related to providing a safe working environment
- Understanding and demonstrating Company values Qualifications
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals preferred
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Has a healthy, competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus
- Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Pursues opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning
- Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States