Retail Store Closing Lead
Location 21182 Salmon Run Mall Loop West Watertown NY US 13601
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Retail Store Closing Lead!
The Retail Store Closing Lead is the visible leader on the sales floor, ensuring a consistently positive customer and associate experience. The Retail Store Closing Lead will circulate throughout the store and engage in customer and associate interaction, in a manner consistent with our Burlington’s core values, utilizing the Retail Store Closing Lead Sales Driving Priorities to provide coaching, recognition, and task follow up. The Retail Store Closing Lead will support the store leadership team by working closing shifts on nights and weekends as part of the leadership rotation schedule.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Role model for exemplary customer service behaviors. The Retail Store Closing Lead will provide a great Customer Service experience to all customers and associates with a high level of professionalism.
- Engage associates, promote open communication, provide recognition and coaching in the moment
- Touch base with each associate to establish priorities
- Monitor the front-end experience and ensure a great first and last impression
- Observe and provide feedback to Customer Service Lead on speed of checkout, line management and friendliness
- Review daily staffing, lunch/break schedules and cashier coverage.
- Assign back-up cashier to ensure timely processing during peak periods
- Evaluate recovery needs, monitor fitting room, selling floor, front end, missing ticket trouble rack, and sizing recover.
- Follow-up on assigned workload planner and tasks and ensure completion. Ensure associates understand the expectations and have the tool necessary to perform them
- Conduct AM/PM store Rallies
- Complete closing communication for opening Manager on Duty
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Part-time associates, based on hours worked, may be eligible for Burlington’s benefits package which includes medical coverage and a 401(k) plan. Part-time associates may also be eligible for up to 4 hours of paid time off annually after one year of service, up to 8 paid holidays, and paid sick time in accordance with applicable law. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us.
Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2022-194418
Address 21182 Salmon Run Mall Loop West
Zip Code 13601
Workplace Type On-Site
Position Type Regular Part-Time
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category Store Supervisor
Min USD $15.20/Hour
Mid USD $16.20/Hour