Salmon Run Mall is ready for Halloween and encourages everyone to celebrate safely.
Halloween will look a little different this year. The annual Malloween Trick or Treat Event is canceled as Salmon Run Mall continues to follow social distancing rules and regulations for everyone’s health and safety.
Don’t worry! Halloween fun is still happening on Saturday, October 31st, it will just look a little different.
- The Detail Shop, located in the former Sears Auto garage, will be hosting a drive-thru, touch free trick or treat event from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- During Mall Hours (10 a.m. to 9 p.m.) the following stores will have goodies for customers and families as they visit stores during their shopping trip to Salmon Run Mall: Around the World, Charlotte Russe, Claire’s, FYE, Harris Jewelry, JuJu 66 Smoothies, Kay Jewelers, North Country Curiosities, Sarah’s Hair Salon
- All patrons visiting Famous Footwear, dressed in costume, can show THIS COUPON for additional savings off their purchase.
- Stop by Auntie Anne’s and take part in their costume contest (anytime throughout the day) and winners will be chosen by the Auntie Anne’s staff at the end of the day.
- Shop Maurices in costume and take 15% off your total purchase that day
- The Children’s Place will be handing out waterless tattoos to the little ghosts and goblins coming in to shop with mom and dad.
- Piercing Pagoda will offer 10% off one item to any customers shopping in costume throughout the day.
Whether you’re planning on Trick or Treating or staying in and celebrating with your family, Salmon Run Mall has just what you need to make the most of this Halloween. Halloween costumes, accessories, and decor can be found at Spirit Halloween, Hot Topic, Spencer Gifts, Claire’s, FYE, Hobby Lobby, Christmas Tree Shops & That, and Burlington.
Salmon Run Mall continues its commitment to the health, safety and knowledge of its guests, tenants and employees and asks everyone to continue to follow the Healthy Shopper Guidelines.
Please visit shopsalmonrunmall.com, like us on Facebook or Follow us on Instagram, for the latest news, information and individual store and venue hours.