The Easter Holiday Guide
TAKE SAFETY SERIOUSLY
Your safety is our number one priority. We are taking every precaution to ensure your safety as well as our employees. Click here to learn more about the Salmon Run Mall comprehensive safety and sanitizing measures. Safety is a shared responsibility, so please do your part. Click here for a full list of our Healthy Shopper Guidelines, which must be followed by all guests.
- Wear a mask. As per New York State mandate, a mask MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES while visiting Salmon Run Mall. The mask must cover your nose and your mouth. A mask under your nose or hanging under your chin, is not going to cut it. Do your part and cover up. If you need a mask, a Salmon Run Mall Security Guard will gladly provide one free of charge. If you don’t see a security guard on the floor, stop by the Mall Management Office. No excuses. Mask up.
- Social distance. Stay at least six feet from others that are not in your party (while walking or standing in any line).
- Use hand sanitizer. There are hand sanitizers placed on the touch screen directories and other locations throughout the property. Please use them.
- Don’t walk and eat/drink. New York State mandates that all food and beverages be consumed while seated. Salmon Run Mall is no different. Please finish your meal while seated. When you walk around, you should be wearing your mask while visiting Salmon Run Mall.
- Don’t talk on the phone with your mask off. If you absolutely have to hold a phone conversation without your mask, please go outside and social distance at least six feet. Masks are required while you are on the phone.
- Follow the directional floor prompts. To keep traffic flowing the same direction and ease congestion, one-way, directional signage have been placed on doors and digital screens throughout the property. Please follow them.
- Stay home. If you are sick, have a fever or show any COVID symptoms, please stay home. Any guest or employee with a temperature greater than 100.00°F or who has flu-like symptoms (e.g., cough, body aches) will not be permitted to visit the property.
Salmon Run Mall Easter Weekend Hours of Operation:
Salmon Run Mall’s temporary hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Please note the anchors and various other stores may be open additional hours.
For the Easter holiday, Salmon Run Mall will be open regular hours, as noted. In observance of the Easter holiday, Salmon Run Mall will be CLOSED on Easter Sunday, April 4th.
When visiting Salmon Run Mall, do not forget to wear your mask, practice social distancing when possible and wash your hands and sanitize often. The Healthy Shopper Guidelines can be found at www.shopsalmonrunmall.com/safety.
TAKE A FOOD BREAK
There are several food venues inside Salmon Run Mall that will be open to accommodate your hunger pangs. We have pizza to pretzels, smoothies to salads and more with Wendy’s, Sbarro’s, Auntie Anne’s, Dairy Queen, Reczko’s Dough, Flaming Wok and JuJu 66. All food and drinks are to be consumed in the Food Court, at which time masks can be removed. Please no eating throughout the mall, per COVID state mandates.
VISITS WITH THE EASTER BUNNY ARE ON HOLD
Unfortunately, due to Covid restrictions this year, the Bunny will not be visiting Salmon Run Mall. We apologize in advance for the convenience.
For an ongoing list of Easter deals – see below!
Around the World: Eclectic Easter Egg Coloring Kits from around the world; chocolates; fruit candies and more!
Bath & Body Works: Every Bunny deserves a gift from Bath & Body Works! Wallflowers are 7 for $24 or 5 for $18; hand soaps are 6 for $26 or 4 for $20
Charlotte Russe: Blowout Clearance Sale on everything $10 or less; Footwear is buy one get one for $1; Accessories are buy one get one for $1
Hollister: clearance up to 60% off; Spring Break Event up to 40% off select styles
Hot Topic: buy one get one 30% off on almost everything; outerwear is buy one get one for $10
Jimmy Jazz: Hop to It Spring Sale with clearance marked throughout the store;
Maurices: buy one get one 50% select styles throughout the store; apply for the Maurices CC and get 15% off your total purchase (plus, 10% off everytime after that and great coupons, when you are approved)
North Country Curiosities: check out kids’ aprons, fudge and buckeyes for Easter treats – all handmade, of course! Plus, jams and jellies for Easter breakfast. Have you tried the spices and dips from Natural Nook? So good!
Paint It Pottery: Easter projects are available to paint in store – call to make your appointment, or walk ins are welcome, as space allows. Also stop in and get a “to-go” painting kit if you are short on time
Spencer Gifts: Clearance is buy one get one for $1
The Children’s Place: the entire store is up to 60% off; graphic tees are $3.99; basic jeans are $9.99; chinos and cargos are $11.99
The Shoe Dept. check out the storewide sales – many styles marked down for the whole family
Victoria’s Secret: the Incredible Essential Pocket & Lace Up Leggings are $39.50 for a limited time; plus get a $20 Reward card free with a $20 purchase